cocoon-users mailing list archives

From pmandi <map...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Using BIRT as xsl-fo xslt UI designer
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:28:56 GMT

Hello Philippe,

thank you for your answer. I know about the poor performance of fop  0.20.5.
The problem is that we currently have a set of templates in xslfo and don't
want do translate it all to birt at the moment because we also have to
chance the application. I want do use the new fop 0.9.5. but the templates
from our template-designer Xslfast are not 100 percent compatibel with the
new fop and so i want to try annother possibility. And maybe later, after we
have all templates in birt-format then we can also use the rendering-engine
from birt, if he have then also some for us nescessary outputformats as ps
and pcl which fop currently has.

best regarts, Manfred