cocoon-users mailing list archives

From hussayn <hussayn.dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject cocoon consumes 90% cpu time when idle. how to avoid that ?
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 11:37:52 GMT

Hi;

i am currently pulling cocoon from my test enviropnment my production
environment.
there is monitored a very high cpu-load (between 50%-90% consumed by the
jetty process, changing from second to second) although there is no traffic
at all on the machine nor on the cocoon-application.

So i wonder, how this high cpu-load can be explained. The application itself
seems to
run fine (at least within our functional tests, we did not yet make any
performance tests)

thanks for any hint.

regards, hussayn