cocoon-users mailing list archives

From lswa <l...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: Error reading archetype catalog http://cocoon.apache.org
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 12:33:50 GMT

Hello, David!

Thank you for reply, I check accessability for the archetype-catalog.xml and
can see it there. But problem is present till now. No interactive dialog
present via proxy connection. From my home place where I have direct
connection to the Internet all things fine according description. So problem
located in proxy for Internet connection and cocoon site rejecting
connection via proxy... For my purpose I will use mvn archetype:generate
without -D... option. But something wrong with cocoon site...

lswa.