cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mohamad, HKB (Hammad)" <sbm82...@rl.ac.uk>
Subject migrating to Cocoon 2.2 from concoon 2.0.4
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:33:12 GMT
Hi,

I have to migrate Cocoon 2.0.4 to Cocoon 2.2, I have removed my Cocoon
2.0.4.jar file from eclipse. Now problem is that Cocoon 2.2 doesn't come
with single jar files, having many jars, since I am new to Cocoon I am
not aware of what new jar files need to add. I have downloaded cocoon2.2
zip file and added all the jar files existing with Cocoon 2.2. But my
application doesn't compile with latest jars, it gives compile time
error. Some of the missing class files are:

1.	org.apache.cocoon.environment.Source
2.	 org.apache.cocoon.caching.TimeStampCacheValidity
3.	org.apache.cocoon.caching.Cacheable
4.	org.apache.cocoon.caching.CacheValidity
5.	and many more.

Can you please inform me , where can I get a single jar file like
cocoon2.0.4.jar?. If not available what are the new jar files needs to
be added?. With latest jar file will my application will work?.

-	many thanks
Kasim