cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject RE: Redirecting with 303
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 14:23:43 GMT

After a map:redirect-to the pipeline ends its execution. The
map:serialized will not be called. Setting status-code="303" on the
map:redirect-to is not (yet) supported. Doesn't a 302 do what you want
to achieve?

Jasha Joachimsthal

www.onehippo.com
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA
94952-3329 +1 (707) 773-4646