cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Heather Rankin" <Heather.Ran...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject RE: External Entity in sitemap
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:24:44 GMT
> you could say a little bit more about WHAT you are trying to achieve
rather than just
> the HOW you are trying to do it

Sure. All I'm trying to do is call the same pipeline from multiple
blocks and pass it some unique parameters. All the pipeline needs to do
is receive the parameters, call a transformation and set the Allow
response header. Everything works except setting the Allow response
header.

I was doing some digging and found this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1619 Am I right in taking
from this that you can't pass header info up from sub pipelines?

Heather