cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hugh Sparks" <h...@csparks.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 flowscipt debugger possible?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 01:47:32 GMT
> > Robin Wyles writes:
>> [...] So my question.... should the FlowScript  debugger really be
>> enabled by default for dev mode?
>
> Grzegorz Kossakowski replies:
> Could you elaborate on these issues you face? If there are some serious
> problems then I think we'll switch it off again.
> Actually, you can do it yourself very easily but still defaults are important.

Joy! (It works.)

It is so easy to turn on and off now, I prefer to see it off by default even in
dev mode. It is more trouble to fuss with the mode because you have to edit the
pom and rebuild. But the property can can be changed after the webapp is
deployed if needed. I tend to leave my jetty setup in mode dev all the time and
the javaflow debugger is rather intrusive when not wanted.

Thanks for the fix!
I think this resolves JIRA COCOON-2221

-Hugh Sparks