cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Erasmo <einundswan...@gmail.com>
Subject Resource not found returned from empty action
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2008 01:43:10 GMT
I'm trying to build a REST like application using Cocoon and i have
implemented already all my presentation logic but i still have a problem: I
need to make a PUT request with some data and i have created an action to do
the job but since the action does all the business there's no generator,
transformer or serializer after it so Cocoon is complaining with "Resource
not found" even when i return a Map from my action is there a way to avoid
this, something like clearing the response from the action? If not where is
the right place to customize the response, to tell Cocoon what response code
and content to send back?