cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Martin Heiden <martin.hei...@netcologne.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon 3 empty project
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:24:51 GMT
Hi!

Erasmo schrieb:
>  I have read a few articles and it looks great and promissing
> what Coocon does so im actually evaluating if i can migrate the whole
> job to Coocon and was whishing if someone in this list could tell me if
> am i in the right way.

Sure, you can use cocoon to do that. But you've got to learn how cocoon
works and that will take some time. It's definitely worth learning it,
but I guess that this is important for your decision.
If you already feel comfortable with the Restlet API, you should also
consider Kauri as an alternative. Right now it is in a very early stage,
but it sounds promising.

Take a look at: http://kauriproject.org

Much fun!

Martin