cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: My log level is already like this then how to go for debugging ?
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 06:32:12 GMT
Your problem statement is not precise enough to give
an exact answer, but essentially there are two options:

* if you need to look the XML at different steps in the
pipeline, try using views:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/userdocs/concepts/views.html

* if you need to debug inside of the XSLT, have a look at:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-debugxs.html