cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lehtonen, Mika" <m...@digikartta.net>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 and Netbeans IDE
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 05:51:13 GMT
Hi Miles,

nice to hear that somebody is using Netbeans for Cocoon 2.2 webapp
development. Actually I am not sure if I already had a functionaling
setup. I just started to learn Cocoon 2.2, so it's not so easy to say
whether I have problems with Cocoon or with Netbeans. I installed Maven
Plugin straight from the  'Available plugins' and the version is 3.1.4.
It seems that starting a new Cocoon project works (build succesful and
so on). But as I said, I need to get my first Cocoon 2.2 application to
work command prompt basis so that I can repeat it with Netbeans. I ran
into some errors when I tried to deploy (run) my first test application
in Netbeans but same could have happen without IDE. Unfortunately, I had
to earn my living now, so I can't play around with Cocoon/Netbeans. Hope
this setup will turn upsidedown at some stage. ;-)

Thanks for your reply!
- mika -