cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lehtonen, Mika" <m...@digikartta.net>
Subject Re: First steps with Cocoon 2.2
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:25:13 GMT
No no,
don't take it too seriously. I was mainly joking. The minor part that
wasn't so much a joke concerns the fact that there seems to be
occasionaly big differences between the qualifications of mail list
users. Some seem to be quite experts as some like me, are just starting
to learn. Never mind the beginners list idea. Amount of traffic is
tolerable.

Thanks,
mika