cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Vincelli ...@alessandro.vincelli.name>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 classic webapp
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 06:56:02 GMT
Nice "archetype",
I think is useful a maven archetype like this for the community.
+1 :)

In the last months, I worked hard with cocoon 2.2.
I want share  with community some mini blocks like:

cocoon-2.2-hibernate
cocoon-2.2-jackrabbit
cocoon-2.2-custom-reader

I think in a week, I can release these simple/sample blocks.
Bye
Alessandro