cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: C22 - Maven artifact missing
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 12:44:36 GMT
yosauron pisze:
> I have tried to build C2.2 several times but the process always fails me.

If you have done it within last two days the reason might be that we were releasing some stuff
and
in some intermediate states the build can be broken.

> I follow this steps (under Ubuntu 8.04, java 1.6 and maven 2.0.9):
>
> --Get the files...
> % svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk cocoon-2.2.0
> % cd cocoo-2.2.0
>
> --I clean the repository
> % rm -R ~/.m2
>
> --And I follow the README.txt steps:
> % ./build.sh install
>
> I get a build error "failed to resolve artifact" on cocoon-block-deployment

Could you give us exact error?

> % cd tools
> % mvn clean install
>
> BUILD SUCCESFULL, and I try one more time to build cocoon:
>
> % cd ..
> % ./build.sh installl
>
> And I get the same error....
>
> Could anyone say me what are i doing wrong?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> I'm desperate!!

Just try to update your copy (svn up) and try build.sh install again. If it still does not
work
provide us exact error message.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski