cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk>
Subject Image caching problem using FOP
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 11:27:18 GMT
Hi,

I have pages that can be viewed as xhtml and pdf which is generated by
FOP. When I change the images, using the same image filenames, the new
images appear in the xhtml version, however the old images are shown in
the pdf version. If  I use new images with different file names the new
images appear  in the PDF. However as I am generating the image file
names programmatically I have to keep the old names.

I am using

<map:pipeline type="noncaching">

If appears that FOP is caching the images somewhere, however I don't
know how to find and delete the FOP cache

Help please

Peter