cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Medioni" <lmedi...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.1.11 and XSLTC
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:32:45 GMT
Hi,

Should I transfer this question to the Cocoon developers list ?

I thought I could get some answers from user experiences... I cannot believe everybody uses
the default configuration ;)

Or is it so a dumb question... ? ;)

Thanks.

________________________________

From: Laurent Medioni [mailto:lmedioni@odyssey-group.com]
Sent: mardi, 26. août 2008 11:08
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Cocoon 2.1.11 and XSLTC

Hi,

is it reasonable to set the default xslt processor to XSLTC in cocoon.xconf ?

It seams to provoke some weird side effects in my case...

Would it be a "common" change of the standard configuration ?

(or is this why the standard xconf does not propose it ;))

Thanks.

* This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
* Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
this email is strictly forbidden.
* Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
* An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
* If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.