cocoon-users mailing list archives

From anil <anilksha...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: webapp: Cannot resolve reference to bean
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:07:35 GMT

Hi -

I thought I would just respond to this thread as I've managed to resolve the
issue that I had.

As I mentioned in my previous posting, I mentioned that blocks were created
in the target directory. I modified the blockcontext path of my
mla-wrp-editable-fragments block (which is the one that is a dependency of
the first block) so that it included the version information - i.e.:

<bean name="com.semantico.mla-wrp-editable-fragments.service"
class="org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet">
    <servlet:context mount-path="/mla-wrp-editable-fragments"
context-path="blockcontext:/mla-wrp-editable-fragments-1.0.0/" />
</bean>

and this resolved the issue.

You don't seem to have to do this when you are running 1 block with a
dependency of another - but you do have to do this when you are running the
webapp to package up the application.

Fortunately, this change doesn't seem to affect the system when you're
running jetty over just the block - i.e. the configuration can stay like
this.

Anyway, hope that helps anyone who has the same problem.

Many thanks,
Anil.