cocoon-users mailing list archives

From anil <anilksha...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: webapp: Cannot resolve reference to bean
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 23:17:01 GMT

One thing I should add, is that when I check the target directory of the
webapp, I do see two blocks created within the target/works/blocks directory
but it is rather strange - I see the block listing:

mla-wrp
mla-wrp-editable-fragments-1.0-SNAPSHOT

but in my poms the mla-wrp block is marked as 1.0-SNAPSHOT as well - so the
naming convention isn't consistent here. Could this be why I get the error
that the system cannot find the block it's looking for - i.e. it's looking
for mla-wrp-editable-fragments but what has actually been created is
mla-wrp-editable-fragments-1.0-SNAPSHOT.

Sorry, I know I'm clutching at straws here a bit but I'm just trying to
understand what is happening.

Many thanks,
Anil.