cocoon-users mailing list archives

From jantje <janvanop...@skynet.be>
Subject RE: generate form_definition
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:12:06 GMT

Thanks, that is true!

Now I did came to another problem: I can generate the form definition, but
from the flowscript I want to pass a parameter:

    var paramCLASS = cocoon.parameters.paramCLASS;
    var form = new Form("cocoon:/${paramCLASS}.formDefinition.xml");

      <map:match pattern="*.form*.xml">
        <map:generate src="xml/application.xml"/>
        <map:transform src="xsl/xmlToForm{2}.xsl" label="content">
          <map:parameter name="paramCLASS" value="{1}"/>
        </map:transform>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>

So I try to call *.form*.xml with:
  {1} = ${paramCLASS}
  {2} = Definition

This workt, but I literally receive this "${paramCLASS}" in .xsl
And NOT the value of "paramCLASS" (what I want)

Thanks for your replies.. greetings