cocoon-users mailing list archives

From hussayn <hussayn.dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: Howto use Dojo "standalone" with cocoon ? (does that make sense at all?)
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:04:26 GMT

Hi, Alessandro;

Thank you very much for your hint. This was exactly what i needed in order
get one step further (ok, several steps further ;-)
I just checked out your svn repository and tested your dojo-block.
It all worked like a charm, except one small detail:

The link you published on your description page seems to be incorrect in two
ways:

1.) It looks like one additional "/dojo" is missing in the url? I got it to
work with:

     http://localhost:8888/dojo/resource/external/dojo/dojo/dojo.js

2.) When i click on the published link on your website (where you write
..."Point you browser on ..."),
     i get directed to http://localhost:8888/cocoon22-auth/
     which is probably not, what you wanted ...

One additional tip: If you point your browser to:

http://localhost:8888/dojo/resource/external/dojo/dojo/tests/runTests.html

Then the dojo self test is called and executed. Maybe thats what you should
publish
instead of the link above ? What could you show better, than
a 100% green dojo-self test page served by cocoon ;-)))))

(Although cocoon complains about missing resources and actually there seems
to be
a language dependency in the tests, which causes some dojo tests to fail due
to different
number formats... but this is probably something unrelated with cocoon)

I will now start integrating this block with my own block. Now i think,
things are working
for me ;-)))  thanks again (also to Grzegorz for the additional links!) BTW:
i'd like to use all this
material for our next video tutorial... Any complains ?

regards,
hussayn