cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Mazouz <alexandre.maz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Firefox 3 and URL
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 15:31:37 GMT

Hello,

After a lot of debugging and other things, i have found a new problem with
FF3.
In FF2, IE6, IE7 it works fine but not in FF3.

*******************************
if (!this.xmlHttp) {
this.xmlHttp = Sarissa.getXmlHttpRequest();
}
this.xmlHttp.open("HEAD", resourceName, false);
this.xmlHttp.send(null);
return (this.xmlHttp.status == 200 && this.xmlHttp.responseXML);
the resourceName is "/dy/browse/bv/nr500/nr500_2008/loc/n0001.xml".
the statusText is "OK" and status 200.

i have no responseXML.

something seems strange is that when the this.xmlHttp.open is done, i have
the this.xmlHttp.statusText=this.xmlHttp.channel

all seems to be fine but i get nothing in FF3 (responseXML=null).

Is there any idea from where is the problem and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Alexandre