cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Tejo Alonso" <carlos.t...@fundacionctic.org>
Subject RE: Options to create a pipeline?
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 11:24:04 GMT
Hi,

> In the Cocoon whiteboard there is a rewrite of Cocoon called "Corona"
> which has the two primary goals of providing a simple Java
> pipeline API
> and making the development of RESTful web services and applications
> really simple. This makes Corona more focused on the one hand
> but also
> less powerful than Cocoon 2.x on the other hand.

Wow! That's what we are looking for!

> Corona provides the pipeline API that you are looking for. See
> http://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/corona/tr
> unk/corona-pipeline/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/corona/pip
> eline/PipelineTest.java
> and
> http://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/corona/tr
> unk/corona-pipeline/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/corona/pip
> eline/util/TransformationUtilsTest.java
>
> Some feedback would be highly appreciated!!! Currently there is an
> dicussion about this new pipeline API on dev@cocoon. Feel
> free to join us.

For sure! I would like to try Corona (as far as it keep this name :-) )
and contribute in the project. Where could I find documentation about
it, in order to start to test it?

Cheers,

Carlos Tejo Alonso
R&D+I Deparment - CTIC Foundation [Asturias, Spain]
www.fundacionctic.org