cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Thenot <andre-li...@thenot.org>
Subject Reloading Classloader + JBoss
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 19:27:38 GMT
Hi,

I'm starting to really miss the ability in 2.1 of being able to do a
change in a CSS or XSL file and see the result with a simple browser
reload. So I'm looking into the Reloading Classloader and have a few
questions:

1. Is it possible to use the Reloading Classloader without being tied
to Jetty? I'm using JBoss 4.2.2 to develop and deploy but the only
documentation[1] I see is either for Jetty in Eclipse or Jetty
standalone.

2. Also, can the RCL detect changed resources such as CSS or XSL files
or is it just for detecting changes in class files?

Thanks in advance!

Andre.

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/maven-plugins/maven-plugin/1.0/1297_1_1.html