cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject RE: I18N Transformer keeping namespace declarations
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:49:06 GMT
What abut the StripNameSpacesTransformer [1]?

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/core-modules/core/2.2/1340_1_1.html

Jasha

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Gary Larsen [mailto:gary.larsen@envisn.com]
Verzonden: di 29-7-2008 22:19
Aan: users@cocoon.apache.org
Onderwerp: I18N Transformer keeping namespace declarations

Hi,

Before executing the I18NTransformer in the pipeline the xml contains the
i18n tags each with a namespace declaration.

 <i18n:text
xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.1">administration_2_brief</i18n:
text>

The namespace declarations are being added by the XSLT Transformer even
though exclude-result-prefixes="i18n" is included in the stylesheet element.
(May this is due to using Saxon?)

After the I18NTransformer the i18n namespace declaration has been copied to
the parent element.

width="20%">Change the current configuration</td>

Would anyone have any ideas on removing the namespace declarations from the
transformations?

Thanks!

gary