cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Barbara Slupik <barbara.slu...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Re: [C2.2] set web.xml params
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:31:50 GMT
I use maven/jetty in my development environment. I put my web.xml
file in myBlock folder and in my pom file I define:
       <plugin>
         <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
         <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
         <version>...</version>
         <configuration>
		<webXml>web.xml</webXml>
         </configuration>
       </plugin>
This tells jetty to use my web.xml file and not the one that is
generated.

In myApplication I just edit web.xml file in src/main/webapp/WEB-INF.

Barbara