cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Barbara Slupik <barbara.slu...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon installation howto?
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 17:54:42 GMT
I am using cocoon with maven and jetty in my development environment.
I develop and test individual blocks. Then I build my block jar files
and my cocoon application. Once everything works in maven/jetty
development environment I build application war file and put it in my
test environment which runs with tomcat. Test/production environment
does not need maven or jetty and does not need to download anything,
everything is already included in jar files.

Barbara