cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RCL. Help needed with the rapid class reloader
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:55:17 GMT
> Yes, the original problem remains (entirely).  __I__ am doing all
> the work of recompiling, not RCL.
> Its meant to be automatic, and 'rapid' with RCL.
>

> Also, it does not pick up edits to the Spring configuration file,
> which Grzegorz Kossakowski demonstrated
> in his screencast. I have not found any way of achieving this apart
> from a complete 'clean compile jetty:run'
> which is largely what RCL is supposed to get around.

Frankly speaking it sounds that something in your Eclipse setup is
wrong. Maybe first get Eclipse to to update the .class files in your
target dir and then look into RCL. It really depends on that to be
working.

That said - in theory the RCL could even compile from source. But
let's not go down there for now :)

cheers
--
Torsten