cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Magnus Haraldsen Amundsen" <Magnus.Haraldsen.Amund...@computas.com>
Subject Apache commons-fileupload returns an empty list
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:08:17 GMT
Hi,

I want to use commons-fileupload to handle fileupload in my webapp. I've
followed the tutorial at http://commons.apache.org/fileupload/using.html
<http://commons.apache.org/fileupload/using.html>  but line

List /* FileItem */ items =
upload.parseRequest(request.getCocoonRequest());

always gives me an empty list. items.size() == 0.

I suspect that this is because the HttpServletRequest is already parsed
somewhere within Cocoon. Is there a workaround for this problem?

-Magnus

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential information.
If you have received this e-mail in error, do not use, copy or
distribute it. Do not open any attachments. Delete it immediately from
your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you
have done so. Thank you.