cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Magnus Haraldsen Amundsen" <Magnus.Haraldsen.Amund...@computas.com>
Subject [CC 2.2] Ajax in HTML forms
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 13:20:12 GMT
Hello,

We use regular HTML forms in our web app (not cforms) and want to enable
auto completion on some of the fields. Ie. the user starts typing and we
display a list of alternatives starting with those letters.

I see that the CC 2.2 Ajax block isn't very well documented and wondered
if anyone has any tips and best practices to do this. Or should we just
do it outside of the cocoon framework?

- Magnus

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential information.
If you have received this e-mail in error, do not use, copy or
distribute it. Do not open any attachments. Delete it immediately from
your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you
have done so. Thank you.