cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RCL. Help needed with the rapid class reloader
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 05:55:23 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:
> That said - you are much welcome to improve the
> documentation once you got this working. In the end that's how this
> whole open source thing works.

Ken,

I've been helping 15+ people to get started with Cocoon 2.2 for the last
15 months. Most of the time pointing to the tutorials was enough. Seeing
that you have problems to get it running means that the tutorial is
missing some substantial information. But TBH, I've been running out of
ideas. If you find this missing piece of information I would really
appreciate that you share this with us so that we can improve the tutorials.