cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: hi
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:35:01 GMT
On 24.07.2008 00:30, student csu wrote:

> * Question: how to debug xslt in cocoon framework .I am using Jbuider .just
> let me know how to set up the breakpoints for xslt in jbuilder

There is hardly anything available allowing you to debug XSLT. You
probably need one of the commercial XML editors.

> cocoon framework .I am using Jbuider .just let me know how to set up the
> breakpoints for xslt in jbuilder as there is some important xml file that
> combines with my xslt and display but I am not aware of among so many
> important which xml it is combining .so I will be thankful to you just let
> me know how to debug xsl using in jbuilder2008 .

If you just want to know which files are combined in a pipeline by
aggregation or whatever (I don't quite get what really happens in your
case) just raising the log level of Cocoon might help. If you want to
see the actual content you might find the LogTransformer useful. It
might be also helpful to show us your pipeline and explain what you are
after.

Joerg