cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Database connection by cocoon 2.2
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:30:22 GMT
On 23.07.2008 08:00, Derek Hohls wrote:

> Not sure if you are speaking for the dev team here?

No, that was my opinion.

> What exactly does "kind of  obsolete" mean - has it
> been deprecated, or is it still a valid component in 2.2?
> Or is there is some other meaning?

I'm not a native English speaker but I think "obsolete" is exactly what
I want to express: It's still there, you are free to use it, but you
don't need to since there are superior ways to do it like the DAO
support provided by Spring. I did not intent any additional meaning than
that (like deprecation).

Joerg