cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: MultipartHttpServletRequest in a generator
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 17:51:48 GMT
On 16.06.2008 23:10, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

> Situations like this are little bit worrying me but anyway standard
> question: why do you want to cast to MultipartHttpServletRequest?

MultipartHttpServletRequest provides a method get(String) for access to
multiparts which can't be accessed in another way. This method is not
available from an interface.

Is this proxy castable to org.springframework.aop.scope.ScopedObject?
Then you would be able to call getTargetObject() and so get access to
the actual MultipartHttpServletRequest object.

Joerg