cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: servlet URLs in the XSL template
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:34:02 GMT
Peter Molnar pisze:
> On Ked, JĂșlius 22, 2008 6:10 pm, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> What about accessing this file directly from a browser?
>>
>> Point browser to
>> http://localhost:8888/{mount_path}/resource/internal/dojo-helper.xsl
>>
>> Where the mount_path is a mount path for dojo11 block (I guess it's simply
>> dojo11). This should
>> return the xsl file to the browser.
>>
>> If it's not a case then I guess I'll need to have a look at your sitemap
>> to see why this cannot be
>> matched.
>
> I have tried just that. A have started the dojo11 block in jetty, I could
> access the file. After that, I have did the same to the caller block, and
> a miracle! I don't know what made it work, but now it works.
>
> Anyway, thanks for the help!

Peter, I guess I know the explanation:
If you depend on another block then Maven is going to pull it from its local repository. You
have
changed dojo11 block but you forgot to call mvn install so Maven can install new snapshot
of your
block into your repository.

This is a tedious thing to do everytime and that's why we have RCL plug-in for quick block
development:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/maven-plugins/maven-plugin/1.0/1297_1_1.html
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/1448_1_1.html

--