cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Simple cocoon distribution
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 06:26:00 GMT
Ditto from me.   Not a major Java user.   XSLT + Flowscript + the standard
Cocoon components should handle  95% of all website needs.  If I can use
C2.2 without major investment in learning new development and programming
tools, I will consider upgrading.

Suggest that, if possible, you get support & buy-in from the developers - then
this could become part of the standard distro; making it a plus for other new
users who need a "jump start" route.

>>> On 2008/07/22 at 07:49, in message <488574D7.8070501@optusnet.com.au>,

Tony Edwards <anthonybedwards@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
That sounds good to me!
I've been keeping my head low for a while - trying to get a handle on
the new concepts when all I really nead is something like you've suggested.
I'm just not that into Java!
Regards
Tony

--