cocoon-users mailing list archives

From André Davignon <andre.davig...@free.fr>
Subject Re: dynamic cForms definitions/templates
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2008 08:56:43 GMT
Hi,

I do use dynamic form definition, binding and templating to generate
forms with different structures.
Don't know if it is or was a NO GO, but it works pretty well.

Cheers.

André

> Hello together!
>
> In my current project I need to build CForms out of an evolutionary DB, e.g. some entities
change their attributes and behaviour. To reflect these changes I am searching for a solution
like [1]. Is this still a good path to follow, or is the dynamic creation of form-definitions
(and building templates out of them) a NO GO! ??

> By the way, inside [1] there is an Jira issue mentioned [2] wich affects cocoon 2.1.8.
The available patch is responsible for passing flow-attributes through the Form constructor.
Ist this feature build-in with 2.2 ?