cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Max file size in FileGenerator and encoding in StreamGenerator
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 22:11:20 GMT
On 26.02.2008 16:05, Stefan Ludwig wrote:

> my problem is solved!
>
> now i use the FileGenerator. configured like this:
> <map:generate type="file" src="{request-param:file}"/>

I'm really surprised this works. It seems to be a valid alternative to
upload protocol. But then I wonder why having the latter at all?

> last (non-working for bigger files) configuration for FileGenerator was:
> <map:generate type="file" src="upload://file"/>

This sounds very much like an error in the upload source implementation.
Maybe it creates an additional buffer. But even that (an additional
memory usage of 20 MB) doesn't sound to bad.

Joerg