cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Hoechstaedter <j.hoechstaed...@memocomp.de>
Subject JDBCAppender filter configuration
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:35:57 GMT
Hi everybody,

I am using the JDBCAppender for logging, and it works quite well. My
only problem is, that when I switch on the loggin in debug mode, my
application is as fast as a snail because of the heavy database traffic.
How can I solve that? I need the debug mode, because on other modes like
info or warn no interesting log events are logged. I want to log the
database actions, so that it is possible to monitor all database changes
by the application. I heard something about filter possibilities, but
could not find any documentation. Do I need to write my own appender or
logger?

cheers
Johannes