cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Vincelli ...@alessandro.vincelli.name>
Subject cocoon 2.2 and jackrabbit OCM
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2008 15:11:49 GMT
I'm integrating jackrabbit and cocoon 2.2, no problems with the
JackRabbit Core.
But when I use  OCM code form 5' with Jackrabbit OCM[1] I have a strange
problem.
The insert in the Repo works well but when i retrieve the object:

PressRelease pressRelease = (PressRelease)   ocm.getObject("/newtutorial");

I receive always a ClassCastException like this:

org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.model.PressRelease

I debugged the code and the  PressRelease instances are perfect. Maybe
the problem is in the ClassLoader?
I use the same OCM[1] code in a non Cocoon simple webapp, and OCM works.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Alessandro

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/5-with-jackrabbit-ocm.html