cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Hoechstaedter <j.hoechstaed...@memocomp.de>
Subject Invocation of init method failed
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 10:25:34 GMT
Hello everybody,

My Webapp grows. :) Thank you all for all your help till now.

The next thing I am struggeling with is this:

Error creating bean with name 'de.memocomp.myBlock1.service': Invocation
of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:

This error appears only in Tomcat 5.0 with JRE 1.4. Everything works
with Tomact 5.5 and JDK 1.5.

I managed to create a war file completely with JDK 1.4 as JAVA_HOME. The
manifest file looks good. Only Tomcat doesn't want to start the webapp.
Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance
Johannes