cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Hoechstaedter <j.hoechstaed...@memocomp.de>
Subject Re: How to access configuration files and properties after packaging
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 12:03:05 GMT
Your right. I don't want to configure important properties during
runtime. My aim is an application which is easy configurable by the
sysadmin without the need for compilation.
For example when the system is down some properties or some some
resources (table decriptors for example) should be changeble, by the
admin, who has no maven installed or the knowledge abaout zip and jar
files, which are buried deep into the system.