cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Hoechstaedter <j.hoechstaed...@memocomp.de>
Subject How to access configuration files and properties after packaging
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 10:06:04 GMT
Hi everybody,

in my cocoon block I have some configuration files in the
resource/external directory, which I want to be accessible by the admin
of the application even when I compiled the block, and put it as webapp
into my Tomcat. Till now these files are packed correctly into the block
jar but because of this they aren't really accessible for quick changes.

I have the same problem with my property file in META-INF/cocoon/properties.

All of this configuration files should be placed into
webapps/webapp/WEB_INF/classes

Any solutions?

Thank you
Johannes