cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen Rosman" <step...@rosman.id.au>
Subject Re: Property placeholders from servlet context?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 22:28:09 GMT
> Do I have to do something else to get the Cocoon Spring Configurator to get
> it to consult my PropertyProvider like refer to it in the
> <configurator:settings> tag in applicationContext.xml?

You have to name the bean with a role PropertyProvider.ROLE - as
mentioned in the documentation at
http://cocoon.apache.org/subprojects/configuration/1.0/configuration-api/1.0/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/configuration/PropertyProvider.html

> Is there a better way of referring to context init-params in a block's
> property placeholder xml configuration files?

It'd still be better to do it in configuration rather than have to
have a class bridging the servlet context and the spring/cocoon
configuration...

--
Stephen Rosman