cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Barbara Slupik <barbara.slu...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Re: Questions about migration from cocoon 2.1 to cocoon 2.2
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:46:16 GMT
I am using cocoon with maven and jetty in my development environment.
I develop and test individual blocks. Then I build my block jar files
and my cocoon application. Once everything works in maven/jetty
development environment I build application war file and put it in my
test environment which runs with tomcat. Test/production environment
does not need maven or jetty.

I don't know if you can have non-jar blocks. One of my blocks does
not contain any java code - just pure html, but still it's a jar file
inside my cocoon application.

Barbara