cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Heiden" <patrickhei...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: dynamic cForms definitions/templates
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:48:22 GMT
Hi Andre,

thank you very much for that information. Do you ever run into memory and/or JVM issues with
your approach? Did you start generation out of flowscript? Could you give a little example
to get an idea about your approach?

Thanks an best regards,
Patrick

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx