cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Heiden" <patrickhei...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Installing 2.2
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:21:12 GMT
Hello Reinhard!

Thank you for that statement!!

Wouldn't ist be usefull to include cocoon-samples, too? I imagine, that maybe this is in conflict
with needed tools (maven, jetty, plugins,..) to run the samples... I am not sure, but maybe
they could be served as binary as well (e.g. a samples block)!?

For me there is no problem using the trunk version as reference, but since my start with cocoon
2.2 (in the last year) I was looking forward to enjoy less 'gaps' in learning and using cocoon.

Best regards,
Patrick

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx