cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Boksa <mailingli...@boksa.de>
Subject Re: Multipage form using an AJAX modal box
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 10:18:30 GMT
Hi André,

thank you for your answer. I know the document you mentioned, creating
AJAX-forms is not a problem for me. The problem is that for the case I
am working on at the moment I need to intercept/add some callbacks in/
… some parts of the existing AJAX framework e.g. intercept the
bu:replace-answers before they are processed.

I am looking for some more information and suggestions concerning
these parts - would be great if you (or someone else) could point me
to some good documentation.

Thanks a lot in advance

Benne