cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Medioni" <lmedi...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.1.11: Classcast when calling a continuation twice, Help !
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:37:46 GMT
Yes, I saw this issue.
It is not exactly the same origin (I do not use Form)... I will next try to revert to the
previous Rhino, as suggested in the workaround.

I activated the continuation-sharing-bug-compatible="true" on the ContinuationManager but
it did not solved the issue...

Thanks,
Laurent

-----Original Message-----
From: Jasha Joachimsthal [mailto:j.joachimsthal@onehippo.com]
Sent: mardi, 29. juillet 2008 14:04
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: Cocoon 2.1.11: Classcast when calling a continuation twice, Help !

Yes in some (maybe most) cases it works in 2.1.11. However there is an open issue [1] on continuations.
Maybe that's also a cause of your problem. I can't remember in which cases it failed exactly.
I thought it happened when you had a cross sitemap continuation or tried to pass a continuation
form one form to another.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1579

Regards,

Jasha Joachimsthal

www.onehippo.com
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA 94952-3329 +1 (707) 773-4646