cocoon-users mailing list archives

From jantje <janvanop...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: cocoon + db4odjects.jar
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 21:48:35 GMT

Well,

Actually I try to replace the old XSP. So I want to generate xml. A large
chunk of this xml has to be generated with java source code (accessing a
java database). In XSP it was simple: XSP, containing executable java source
code, and generating xml..

I don't even know how to start in cocoon 2.2, because I don't know the
alternative for XSP and I also can't find information (or documentation) on
this.

Maybe in "jx", It is possible, but there I can't find tags in which I can
include java source code, like I did in XSP.

Thanks for your replies..