cocoon-users mailing list archives

From doog4064 <mgarn...@brainstorming.fr>
Subject Problem to integrate a website in cocoon
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 08:41:54 GMT

hi evrybody,

I'm a beginner in cocoon, I've been spending days finding out how does
apache cocoon works,
but all the docs i've found didn't help me to answer my questions.
I just get a web site developped on cocoon, so i've installed the server but
I can not find where i have to copy the directory or what i have to do, to
make it work.

I really have problems to figure out how this all thing work.
So, if someone could explain to me what are the manipulations to do to run
my website, please help me.
I'm using the 2.1.11 version of cocoon.

Thank you so much.